Monday, June 8, 2009

substantially substandard






it doth seem i have wasted another 3 days of my life.






yes, luvs. the long weekend is over and school has once again restarted its torture machines, sadly in full working order.






I did not rearrange my wall posters as planned, but i did:






  • make home-made pasta, and fail, ending up with a whole chunk of pasta dough in the circular file



  • make yummy mushroom sauce and SUCCEED! (no way!)



  • make scones. at my father's request. with raspberries in them. which failed.



  • and yesterday i spent 10 hours knocking myself out with the whole series of movies that this quote comes from;



"But Hagrid, how am I to pay for all this? I haven't any money!"




which eleven-year-old wizard on the morn of his warlock life uses the word "haven't"????????




and what is with Emma Watson's Eyebrow acting?!? seriously. watch the movies and you'll get what i mean.




schpeakling of Emma watson, i watched Ballet Shoes which was on ABC on Sunday night. 'twas good. but severely cut. not as much as OotP, but close enough.



D'ya know what else I figured out? THe girl who was in the motion picture of Alice In Wonderland (which was adapted as a musical that Emma Watson's character was in...hmmm...) bUt anyway, the 2000 movie of Alice in Wonderland, my favourite movie when I was little stars this girl (Tina majorino):



was also the girl with the puffy sleeves in Napoleon Dynamite!



OMG!

Napoleon Dynamite, btw, is a very bad movie. it has about 3 funny parts. and that's it.

"I like your sleeves. They're puffy."

No comments:

Post a Comment