Tuesday, June 16, 2009

mmmm...contributing to further problem.

Chocolate Coconut Rough

Base
125g butter
1 cup flour
¾ cup coconut
½ cup sugar
1 tbsp cocoa
1 tsp baking powder

Icing
1 cup icing sugar
¾ cup coconut
1 tbsp cocoa
1 tbsp melted butter
2 tbsp milk
1 drop vanilla essence

Preheat oven to 180°C. Melt Butter. Add the rest of the base ingredients and mix well. Press into 28x18cm tin and cook for 15-20 mins.
For the Icing, mix ingredients and ice while base is hot.

Serves 8

*****

Mr k: (geography teacher explaining how big tuna are despite how small the tins are) They're about 80kg. Think about it...you're what? 50? 55kilos? these are about -

me: aw! i feel bad now. i'm 65kilos!!!!!!!

girl1: now she's going to become annorexic!!!

girl2: when she dies of bulimia it will be all your fault.

*****

Dr G: (Science teacher for other class) Now girls, next lesson we will be starting the sexual education unit. We will first, however, do a prac.

~Oh, how the laughter pealed around the school and seeped into our skin for days! they were hysterical with laughter. as you ca imagine at being told that next lesson during sex ed there would be a prac. (it was disecting plants, but whatever)

But OH! the laughter that rang through my spinal chord into my kidney when i found out

I think my poetic license is running away with me. we are eloping. shhh.

*****

yes my luvs, it has reached the stage where non-sensical shit is escaping my fingertips as this ramble is blipped off to the land of the public internetal eye. blink blink.

No comments:

Post a Comment