Monday, June 29, 2009

Four news items

well my luvs, lots has happened since last post.
1. The Mighty Michael has been discovered to be not to Mighty
2. I have been deeply insulted.
3. I have formed a new Obsession (with a majascule 'O').
4. Mystery news revealed later.

1) Too much has been written about Mr Jackson that I will not add anything on.

2)I was insulted so much today. It was the WORST thing anyone has ever sent to me. EVER. My friends think I would be in HUFFLEPUFF! (deja vu at some point)

3) See here or here. Listen. Enjoy. Obsess.
CHAMELEON CIRCUIT n. The programme which makes the Tardis change shape. Disambigation: n. Also the world's first TROCK band - Time Lord Rock. Trock's inventor, Alex Day aka "nerimon", is also in Chameleon Circuit. Chameleon Circuit consists of Alex Day, Charlie McDonnell (<3),Chris Beattie, Liam Dryden.
Happy =)

4) MYSTERY NEWS TIME! MYSTERY NEWS TIME! MYSTERY NEWS TIME! MYSTERY NEWS TIME! MYSTERY NEWS TIME! MYSTERY NEWS TIME! MYSTERY NEWS TIME! MYSTERY NEWS TIME! MYSTERY NEWS TIME! MY SCHOOL HAS SWINE FLU AND ALL THE BOARDERS HAVE BEEN SENT HOME!
Someone in my year is being tested. Results tomorrow.

Now, my friends, is the time to panic.

Big time.

All are using the communal hand sanitiser that has been put outside our locker room as if our lives depends upon it. Someone pointed out that it was anti-bacterial sanitiser and that Swine Flu is a virus, and anti-bacterial stuff doesn't stop viruses. We told her to shut up.

But good news, my loves! there IS a cure in Queensland or something of the sort

No comments:

Post a Comment