Thursday, June 25, 2009

of magic tricks like that of juggling

hello that which is person.

this post entails some or none of the following:

-chocolate
-very bad puns
-love
-lust
-the meaning of life
-an argument
-accents
-lottery winnings

------------------------->BEGIN

I have an inplosive desire for chocolate, which has bloomed from seeing the dead, lifeless shell of a Wonka Nerd's Rope lying in the gutter this afternoon. Sugar is running pentagons around my brain, looping through the body that is mine. So is madness.

-------------------------

A few nights ago, my mum called me a bitch for lying to her about having a shower and for leaving my school uniform crumpled on the floor.
We have "made up" and are going shopping for a new bed for me that doesn't have my feet over the end this weekend.

-------------------------

In geography (elective), we're learning about fish, namely whales (not technically fish.....whatever). This has of course prompted many bad puns, a form of humour which is very chep and entertaining. A bit like the Biggest Loser.

"But if you do that, you'll leave us FLOUNDERing!"
"We're having a WHALE of a time"
"Stop WAILing about the smell of the room already!"
"I'm not from WALES"

and other high-brow, sophisticated jokes.

-------------------------

Accentuations of the English tongue are interesting. And fun to impersonate. I can mimic a few. I did this today for my friends.
american
irish (i'm really very good at that)
scottish (in contrast to my heritage, i'm crap at that)
seth effrican
jamaica
australian
poncey famous-five english (Oh I say George, won't that be spiffing? Oh Rather! Let's go find the smugglers in the cave! Then, we can have scones with strawberry jam and lashings of cream with some ginger pop for afters! That's a simply MARVELOUS idea, Anne! Oh, you really are a brick!)
cockney
kiwi
italian
spanish
mexican
philipino (my reference point is HappySlip on youtube...=P)
chinese (very bad at this one...)
indonesian
japanese

I was finally asked to do french after saying nonsense french words yesterday non-stop for about half an hour - mauve pirouhette et ma mere d'orange mais mon pere ches vert. les cheveaux blonde, milong et les yeux gris. [purple turn and my mum of orange but my dad is green. the hair is blonde, middle length and the grey eyes.]

-------------------------

Toodle-oo, poppets. Must go and wash mind of Biology test completed today with some Windex.

No comments:

Post a Comment