Friday, September 25, 2009

*achu*

Aside from feeling like a house *achu* elf due to disproportionate amounts of work, sneezing every 5 seconds due to *achu* an unseaonal cold (note the achus that plague this blog that correspond to the achus i am suffering) and writing poetry for the red room company *achu*, I have news.
*achu*
1. I now go to a youth group. *achu* *achu*
2. Sydney had was is now known as "Red Dawn Wednesday" when nothing could be seen but dust from the centre of australia.
3. I no longer have any crushes.

Yes, that's right. I have completely fallen out of any sort of love/like with anyone; nerdfighter, narnian, fictional or local. It's the first time since fourth grade. I feel strangely peaceful. inner peace. hummmmmmm.

I woke up on WEdnesdya morning at 6am and saw that outside was a boiling blood red. I thought that there was a lunar eclipse similar to this:

My other friend thought there was a bushfire. My other friend thought that someone had graffitied their window with red spray paint. Someone else (half asleep) wondered why they were in hell. Many thought it was the end of the earth. My other friend thought that the Year 12s in her boarding house had pulled really REALLY good prank. THey were all wrong. what they were seeing was this:

and this:

and this:


yeah, youth group is fun. met some people, made some friends IRL - for once =D.

Will see you on the other side of the dusk darlings - ta ta!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment