Thursday, October 1, 2009

A poem, a confession, a boring but beautiful bubblesque script.

The Second Person

I would like to have a word
with you, in here seems nice and cosy.
Why do you do the things you do
with your pretty poise and graceful
posy of people following you everywhere.
They float in clothes and swarm in the
air surrounding the rootless forms of
speech you throw at them with effortless
speed and beach the stalls you seek.
I don't think that you're listening to me
you drift in and out of conscious being
she who looks but does not see, who hears but
does not listen. You are the second person that
I talk to when I need to chat about the impulse
of the world you find is spiraling in and out of
your hands – why does nobody comprehend the
mistakes He makes with ifs and ands and silver light
washed on the white sand. It slides so gently like the night into our arms
with odes and eyes of light and shadow. You hear me not
because I harm the central ego of your heart
but for the plastic wants of those who look at you in
anguish. For they are right.
________________

I have a twitter. Mainly to stalk Skandar/Charlie, but I have one. Think of it as a medium where thou can view much shorter blogs, but where sense is the cost of this messiah of sorts.
________________

Aside from reading [and falling in love with] Eragon, dragging myself through my last week of school, avidly watching youtube, writing poetry (don't. even. ask.), reading MLIA ("get on with it!" I hear you cry)..... etc etc and so forth.......

for the past three days, i have blown bubbles.
EVERYWHERE.

like, in classes, in peoples faces, at lunch, over balconies, during concerts, assemblies, at home, during films, during mealtimes, walking home, on the bus, train, EVERYWHERE.

I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT IT'S HELLA FUN!

I refill at home every second night, ready to blow them again tomorrow.

And when teachers FINALLY notice I've been blowing them for the past 70 minutes of the lesson and ask me to stop, I pull out the other thing that amuses my 4-year-old mind - a "radio arial". THis phrase may be familiar to you muggles (you know what's coming), but to me, this "ariel" thing is my wand, given to me by Ollivander. I had a wizarding duel with my friend. I won, after I "protego'd" myself from her "crucio", "Impedimenta'd" her to slow her down, and then "Avarda Kedavra'd" her to end the bloody battle of wits and extraordinary Harry Potter knowledge.

I know. You want my life. SO BAD.

OOH! I really want someone to text me, cause I has the KIM POSSIBLE ringtone. CELEBRATES!

No comments:

Post a Comment