Friday, September 4, 2009

2009

So, here we are, at the end of 2009.

After deciding fantasy is far better and more predictable than reality, I am left to comtemplate the following:

- Twilight is very, very bad.
- YouTube artists are always better.
- Computers are lame. Especially mine, which frequently mutinees, leaving me with my older, crappier, less reliable and crashing computer. This is why this post is seemingly written in September, when it is actually written on December 31, 2009. Because the time/date settings CANNOT BE CHANGED. Welcome to September 4, 1988.
- As a result, Bill Gates needs counselling.
- School is much worse than you ever remember it to be, and friends are more understanding than you think they'll be.
- Miracles happen. Mary Mackillop saved someone's life by accident and it was said to be a miracle, but science and God saved my uncle's life.
- Over beloved Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd is a twerp. He's even more twerpy in real life. And yes, I've seen him. The Prime Twerpister comes to my church sometimes, damnit.
- The cheaper the better, especially when it comes to hairdryers.
- Labradors eat far too much.

When asked what 2010 will bring, I will simply answer, "365 days."

No comments:

Post a Comment