Sunday, September 6, 2009

I had found myself tattooed with a serial number as I have been submitted to fantasy hopstibull.

I have been having imaginary conversations with...people today. People such as Skandar Keynes.

Laugh you might, belittling interweb-type, but I bet you'd have delerious delusions after a 5-day-canoeing course in the aftermath of watching all the youtube videos for the week.

and you have a FREAKING SPIDER PUNCTURE-BITE ON YOUR ARM THE SIZE OF TAIWAN. when bitten by said spider, it was as painful as watching an episode of Hannah Montana.

Yes, that painful.

I was screaming and crying. It had swelled to the size of Shane Dawson's ego when Stingoes rushed in to be my knight in shining medical armour and stopped the pain like a television remote blipping out Camp Rock. THANK. FREAKING. GOODNESS.

Infected, it is. Itchy, my arm seems to be. Old, green and muppety is Yoda.

Ended, is blog of pain and misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment