Monday, May 10, 2010

My 100th Post. Now, what to make of it?

I have reached the point where people from my school read my blog - hello :) - and are now mature enough to understand that I spend an inordinate amount of time on the internet.

For others (others being those who are not yet far enough in the evolution cycle to grasp the fact that I spend more time reformatting .IRL emotions into .URL format than is healthy) please stop wasting your time reading my blog. You should probably be studying for a German speaking task or something similar. Stop procrastinating and start working. At the very least, read a Harry Potter book.



"We are men of words. Lies do not become us."
- Westley, The Princess Bride
(For those of you who are interested, my leg has just died.)

No comments:

Post a Comment