Thursday, May 13, 2010

Australian History

I have an Australian History Test tomorrow.

No one in the year knows what we're learning about.

I've tried listening to Mr Colleen, believe me, I've tried.

I have learnt nothing.

It helps that his teaching methods are out of date and that the subject is so GODDAMN BORING.

A HISTORY OF AUSTRALIA
1. Aborigines lived here for many years and had a generally peaceful time of it.
2. Europeans arrive and f#ck everything up.
3. Europeans f#ck up some more stuff.
4. Australians go and f#ck up other countries in various wars.
5. Prime Minister apologises to Aborgines on behalf of European Australia for being so f#cking narrow-minded.

THE END.

It shouldn't count as a subject! "Proper history and stuff" people have only been here for 200 years, and that's not enough time to come up with an Australian History course! Our history isn't history - it happened yesterday!

So, if you don't mind, I'm going to go and learn the entire year's Aus Hist course in a night and try to expand my knowledge of Australians f#cking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment