Friday, May 29, 2009

who was told by her who heard from her who got it from her who was emailed it by her who had it written in her diary by me

*sigh*
it seems a few of my friends are annoyed at each other over some catty comments, but life goes on.
i am very confused as to how some of you found my blog. i told 7 people at the most. one told someone else, who told 2 more, one of whom told someone who told three more; one of whom told two and one of them told their friend. how it got from me to the person in my drama group who plays helena (you know who you are) i have NO FREAKING IDEA!

read my blog you might, but thou shalt NEVER understand it...=)

today was not too good.
first i had band, where there was no t. sax part, so i had to play an octave above the clarinet part i was sight reading.
then we had a student teacher in aus. geo who was crap and made us write a reflective response of 2 pages as a biography of a child of the stolen generation. yeah. was it aus. geo, or aus history?
then we had basketball outside in the freezing cold and wet where our fingers had hypothermia.
after that i had maths, whichis bad enough, but my teacher basically told me i was crap (which is true, but it sounded bad...)
then i had science, where i was almost moved places cause i talk so much (ABOUT SCIENCE let it be known...)

and later this evening i, as well as all the other elective music students, have to attend the "staff on stage" concert thing. it's basically when all the music staff at my school play music in a concert. hooray.

byeas, luv. must do piano practice before the torture begins.....

x

No comments:

Post a Comment