Monday, May 11, 2009

hypocrite, i want, i want.

i lied.

i SAID i'd play the narnia music after my exam
i SAID i'd start learning it after may 25

again, i lied.

i've started learning The Call by Regina Spektor (awesomely amazing song)

and how good are my negotiation skills?

in music, we have to get in small ensembles (2-5 people) and perform a song later on. me and my friend (whom i shall name x) decided to go together - me on the piano, and x on her flute. she wanted to play some rennaissance-type-thing song. i convinced her (after making her listen to it on my mp3 player...xD) that we should play The Call. So we are.
EPIC WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, i managed to find Skandar Keynes' friendster.........i am a stalker.

i want to get out of that habit, i want to have a social life, i want the HOT guy on the train to notice me and ask me out (please, it's been a year today i've been in love with you....i put on makeup everyday i catch the freaking train in case ur there!!!!!!!!! notice me!!!!!!!!!)

i want to get over my love of narnia and my other of harry potter, i want to be in the school musical, i want to practice my instruments more, be in the jazz ensemble, learn the harpsichord, be an extra in narnia!!!!!!

I want to live in antarctica and have inter-species communication with all the penguins. I want to train them how to tap dance, and attract the attention of the world societies, and have a movie called Happy Feet made about it. I want to go there in Februrary to see the March of the Penguins. I want to go outside in the negative 30 temperatures and gather up snow and ice in a big tub and then put hot lemonade inside it and watch.

i want to be a neuroscientist (step one, learn what the hell a neuroscientist is......xD) and i want to discover a new atom - Grigainian (Gr) and discover that it doesn't fit into the periodic table of the elements, and have to have every text book in the world changed to suit it.
...............
and then reveal that there is no such element and have the authorities come after me, where i will then disguise myself as a penguin and become an extra in a David Attenborough film
...............
and then reveal that there was an element Grigainian, and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh. and then be put into the penguin asylum, where i will spend the rest of my days cackling and eating raw fish - sashimi style.

i want to have more realistic goals.

but most of all, yeah, most of all,
I LIKE THE WAY YOU MOVE!

bleh, just releasing some energy. but i am really this mad...................=)

ps - HOT GUY ON TRAIN FREAKING NOTICE ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAARGH!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: