Thursday, May 14, 2009

Musical, musical disagreement

heyy!

location: library after school.

time: 5.38pm

reason: me and my two friends jacqui (jacquiateyu.blogspot.com) and person y and jacqui's little sister are going to see................THE SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!!!!!!!

it's a production of The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_25th_Annual_Putnam_County_Spelling_Bee) and my friend person x (who i' m playing a duet for music with......remember?) is in it - she's just playing the flute, though.

sadly, things b/w me and person x aren't too good. she doesn't wasnt to play my proposed song for the duet (The Call - Regina Spektor) and i don't want to play hers (Sicillienne or something)

Hers is written predominantly for the flute with a piano accompaniment, while mine is wriiten for the piano and vocals (wchich can be adapted for flute), sao mine is fairer.

dunno why she doesn't want to play it - she liked the song, but i guess she didn't like my other friend, person City, teasing her about giving in to my argumnet.............meh.

less than three you!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete