Thursday, June 24, 2010

SO APPARENTLY

We have a ginger-slash-female-slash-hold-the-phone-ginger Prime Minister now.

Which is all well and good, you know. So I'm for women in power. (1:0 to Julia so far)

Just, my mother would kill me if she found out I was kinda happy 'bout it. She was in the Young Liberals as a seventeen-year-old. (1:1) I come from a long line of really cool people, ya know.

BUT a girl in my year (<3) was a bit put out by this turn of events. It has been her goal for a very long time to become the first female Prime Minister. So, Ms Gillard doesn't have my support in the competition respect either. (1:2)

But she's a ginger, and not having a soul must compensate for the nasty, evil, LIberal thoughts, right? (2:2)

Yes, but that's made by internet trolls and idiots (e.g. me) alike. (2:3)

SO this argument is going nowhere. Shame. It had a really good start.

OH! and I'm submitting my fancy-pants short story Silver Afternoons to the Syndey Morning Herald Short Story Official Competition Thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment