Sunday, June 6, 2010

Have you ever done that thing

That thing where you're too busy worrying about the fre-e-eezing cold Mountain Dew in your hand that you get lost in the work experience building?


Guess what I just did.

I have no youtube/facebook BUT I have tumblr and blogger. My Colleagues are out for afternoon tea.


I made David Jones stock a swimsuit they weren't going to sell.
I made a spreadsheet that they're going to use to compare to competitiors' prices.
I know Winter 2011 colours and designs.
I know CONFIDENTIAL Summer 2010 Seafolly and JETS collections.

***


One thing that was really sweet was that the others keep referring to the average customer as if She was one person. e.g.:


She'd like this!
She LOVES this kind of thing, doesn't She, girls?
She's very into the ash and pale blue colours.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment