Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wanna see something rather personal?

OK.

Below is the message I sent to a friend via fb message.


Hello.
First, let me clarify a few points.

1. I am socially inept and completely nerdy.
2. I get along with you reasonably well compared to other boys.
3. The aforementioned point isn't saying much as I know a total of two boys.
4. I am totally chickenshit exemplified by the medium used for this request (that being facebook).
5. (I apologise for the intense awkwardness field I'm about to create) I have a formal this year.

Given points 1 through 5 are accepted as fact, would you be ok to come to my formal with me as a [suffering] family-friend type?
If you are ok to come, that's cool, and if you aren't, that's cool too.

Yeah. I'm that lame.

1 comment:

  1. this makes me lol...rather hard. in the pants. the game that you just lost. thats right. xo

    ReplyDelete